We hope you are staying safe, keeping well, and learning to navigate this new and unpredictable landscape as best you can.
Just a quick note to let you know that we will be continuing to operate as normal unless advised otherwise. We are business-as-usual after 48 years of trading in our local community and we are here to help. Our brilliant team is here to make your life as easy as possible so if you need something please just ask.
Although it’s business as usual, we’re taking extra precautions across all our workshops so you, our staff and our local community stay safe.
- As much as we like and respect you, we’re avoiding the good old handshake and occasional hug until further notice!
- We are operating a pick-up and drop-off service from your own home so you can remain safely isolated. If you are interested in this service, please reach out to us.
- We can arrange a contactless key exchange before your service if you’d like, where you leave your keys in a safe, lockable area for us to collect and then we’ll let you know once we’ve collected the keys and your vehicle or caravan. We’ll return the keys and your vehicle to the collection point once complete.
- We’re sanitising all touchpoints on all vehicles once we’ve completed work – door handles, steering wheels, bonnet latches, keys and all areas and surface that our techs have been working around for continued safety for all involved.
- We’re maintaining social distancing at all times, between staff and customers. If you need to show us something in the car, we’ll be 1.5m away from you at a minimum, which as we all know can be difficult, but your safety is paramount.
We have also set up a drop off zone on our block at 100 Connaught street so any vehicle can be dropped off there with no physical contact with the team. Once the vehicle has been dropped off, call our office and we will have one of our friendly team members retrieve the work order and vehicle. When collecting your vehicle, we can offer the same service, with all transactions done electronically. Your service photos and invoices will be sent electronically. We have many clients working with us through video chat as they require it, to go through their work orders before picking up or drop off. If you’d like to communicate over video chat, let us know and we can provide you with the details.
We want to provide you with as much flexibility as possible during these uncertain times. That’s why all our invoices can be securely paid online with STRIPE Payment Services, at the push of a button. Our services can also be paid for with AfterPay or Zip Pay to make life a little easier during these hard times.
These are trying times for all. We hope these additional services will provide some relief and comfort for you. Please contact us if we can help you in any way.
Stay safe and best wishes from all of us at McArthur Industries.